May 20, 2008

Future Pickups???

Well, here are a few things that I'm expecting. The first two pictures are boxed together and are BMP 1s (Beginning Moments Package). The denim is APC New Standards, which I would like to have in rotation with my STFs (lookin' for either Raw Indigo/Black). I'm hopefully getting the BMPs before Summer School starts and the APCs before I leave to the Bay Area after Summer School. Maybe if I'm lucky, I'll upgrade from my old MP3 player to a iTOUCH.


"Old Loves" [actual picture]


"New Loves" [actual picture]


These are Raw Indigo. Can't find a picture in Black, it's essentially the same.
Link:
http://www.apc.fr/indexS08.php?r=1&ew=1280&eh=800&Largeur=1280&Hauteur=675&rnd=1211327601&&specialDisplay=standard&zone=0&lg=0


iPod iTouch 8GB

0 comments.:

Archive