June 3, 2008

Bomoto Ako!

Yup, election day here in San Diego. I'm a Nonpartisan/Democratic. It was kinda weird 'cause I was sent 2 ballots and its a crime to vote twice. I'm not a dumbass and I only voted once. Crazy ass shit, though. I swear, nothing goes smoothly for me. Anyways, afterwards Auntie Lyn and I went to Walmart to buy Toby some medicine since he's sick and to Wells Fargo in Albertson's to check where Auntie Lyn's Stimulus Check is. No luck for her. Pretty chill day. I just plan to work out a lil' and possibly start packing? Hmmm, maybe.. Have a nice day!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Was bored and I found some pictures of my girl #3 AKA Wendy Valdez. Omg, she's soooo hot. Used photoshop to crop her out of the pictures I found. My photoshopping skills are getting better. Now that I know how to do this, I've got something to do whenever I'm bored. WENDY VALDEZ!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 comments.:

Archive