August 28, 2008

Grooming, cleaning, & trimming

August 27 - Wednesday

Washed my car. It had been freakin' dirty since I drove down here. I did the works, too, all by myself. Washing and vacuuming. Took my like, iono, 2 hours to finish the whole thing. After that, Toby and I were just skating around the house. Didn't have my camera, but we weren't really doing any tricks. Then, Princess dropped by to say hi or something 'cause she just got back from her swimming lessons. When Auntie Lyn and Mariz got back from Walmart, we went to visit Lola and cleaned up her lil' spot. Afterwards, we ate at Carl's Jr. Lol, I got 3 spicy chicken sandwiches =] I should have gotten just 2 'cause the 3rd one was hella hard to eat. And nothing important really happened that day... or was there?


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My equipment..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Can't see the dirt from far away.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Drying up; its pretty much finished.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
From my coin box in my car.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
About $19

Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments.:

Archive