August 8, 2008

Perfect weather

August 8 - Friday

80808 = lucky day? Eh... not for me! Just chilled at home for awhile. Went to National City to the Manila Seafood area to send some money to the PI, but turns out my mom will do that herself. Played basketball and skated all by myself. Don't pity me, the weather was beautiful!! When I went back inside the house, Auntie Lyn and I found out that Lola's first flowers after her death were thrown out 'cause Toby's huge green ball came crashing down the stairs and broke the vase carrying the flowers.. =[ I went to the garbage and took out one of the flowers and put it in my room.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 comments.:

Archive