January 17, 2009

"Why should I give you up...

Worth a listen
Deepside - Don't tell me it's over

...& be here alone?"

I can't breathe. I feel my heart gradually beating slower & slower. When can I feel whole again...
____________

January 17th - Saturday

Happy 21st Birthday, Candyce!

2 weeks to go 'til it's my turn.

About 1 month of wear...
PhotobucketPhotobucket
12-10-08

PhotobucketPhotobucket
1-16-09


Conclusion:
They stretch A LOT. Stacks have settled down, but the right leg is stacked hella weird. Everything else is coming along nicely. Played basketball with them only a few times & the color is still there.





EDIT:

Got hella bored. I don't have shit to do on a Saturday night, so I took pictures of things on my desk. Damnit, I just remembered that I have work in the morning...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Yeah, I know. I need some lotion...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments.:

Archive