March 25, 2009

"Don't ever mistake it, girl; my time is limited...

Drake - Replacement girl
...and I ain't tryna waste it all on you."
____________

March 24th - Tuesday

Alyssa is one month old, so they threw her a lil' party. I wonder what her birthday will be like...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Too much milk, lol

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
She's so lazy

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love my 50mm lens

Photobucket
Photobucket
Hehe, cracked a smile while sleeping

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


March 25th - Wednesday

My project for my Child & Family Development class is finished!

Photobucket

0 comments.:

Archive