March 3, 2009

"I guess love's questionless what I've learned is this...

Worth a listen
Jamie foxx - Why
...there are no real answers to why."
____________

March 2nd - Monday

Gotta start volunteering soon...

Photobucket
Been awhile since I tried a HDR...

Photobucket
This one turned out better than the first one...

Photobucket
Not a HDR...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Auntie Lyn's scary; after checking the mailbox, she started chasing me!

WDRWT
Photobucket
Decided to rock my pasalobong from Philippines

Photobucket



March 3rd - Today

I love Tuesdays. 2 extremely boring lectures and then bowling?! Bowling is great but it gets tiring after a few weeks. Anyways.. went home, played basketball, worked out, and watched my daily teleseryes. Bea and John Lloyd are the best. Lol...

0 comments.:

Archive