March 10, 2009

"Keepin my head to the sky, keepin tears outta my eyes...

Ne-yo - Better today
...unless happiness be the reason that I decide to cry."

I'm so excited about gettin' an iPhone that I already know which case to get!
____________

March 10th - Tuesday

Finally made it. Kinda disappointed in the past when I didn't make it.
Photobucket
http://www.nikeskateboarding.org/index.php/2009/03/10/dunk-sb-photo-gallery-031009/


313170201
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The closest they'll ever get to a board...

Photobucket
At the moment, seemed like a good idea...


A.P.C. New Standards = 3 months
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Prolly should have gone with a 27 since the waist stretched so much... & no, they don't smell!

0 comments.:

Archive