April 5, 2009

"If you believe in me like I believe in you...

Jackie boyz - Worlds apart
...we'll never have to go further than worlds apart."

Awesome song. Glad I found it.
____________

April 5th - Sunday

Last day of spring break and spending it at the house again. I gotta play basketball before this day ends to clear my mind. I didn't get to play yesterday either, so more reason to do so, right? Life sucks when you're lonely...

Photobucket
Lynard needs a haircut

Photobucket
He was pissed 'cause he was late for his feeding

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dodge Nitro since the Highlander is in the shop

Photobucket
Photobucket
Beef chimichanga wasn't good at all; too much calories!!!

Photobucket
All day, every day

Photobucket
WTF is this plant?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


0 comments.:

Archive