May 1, 2009

"I come up with something new ...

...every single time that I sit & reminisce."

It's MAY! Very busy, yet productive day. Slept in and got about 8 hours of sleep. Worked on & finished an online assignment, then got ready to go to the library. Forgot my camera, but I just met up with Justin and we knocked down 3 video requirements for our Anthropology class. Didn't have time to visit a nearby museum, so we went to Yogurtland. I was craving yogurt for some time and didn't know any good places to go to. Anyways, when I got home everyone was hungry, including me. Headed to Chili's in Chula Vista. It had been awhile since I went to Chili's and I'm glad I was able to go today. Fk, I have work 9-1PM tomorrow. Cannot wait for tomorrow night. Can you say, "Hella. Girls. At. A. Club. Dressed. In. Lingerie?" 'cause I can =] ...


So excited when Pete asked me if I knew about Ne-Yo's video for this song. I love it.

Photobucket
I need a HDR program...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Auntie Lyn took a slip & asked why it didn't taste like Iced Tea, lol.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Buffalo Chicken Crisper Bites, FTW!

WDRWT
Photobucket


Ne-yo Part of the list

0 comments.:

Archive