January 27, 2010

"I'm gonna love you for now and forever

...'Cause you're my sunset."
January 24th Sunday
I was gonna have pictures of my nephew's birthday party from Saturday when my cousin's and I drove up, but I didn't get the chance to take any pictures because HELLA people were taking pictures already. Eh, whatever. Had some food, a couple of beers, a pretty chill party. My nephew had a reptile show, but we didn't make it on time to see the snakes, lizards, etc. Anyways, weekend was full of eating.

My cousin that lives in Vacaville came down to have his daughter's baptism here in San Diego and I just so happen to be apart of it. And yes, finally some pictures. Congrats, Jayden =]

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Pa-pa... Paparazzi!

Photobucket
Sidebusters...


My niece, Railene, wanted to practice a lil' with a DSLR before getting one herself. Here's some of the pictures that she took:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Caught getting seconds x_X

Photobucket
Photobucket
Jayden is always tired...

Photobucket
Kuya Jay cutting and passing around piece of cake...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Watching the Vikings vs. Saints game...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hahaha, idk why she took this

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Railene

Photobucket
Photobucket
Karina

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Newly weds

Photobucket
Photobucket



Alright, I'm back behind the camera:


Photobucket
Morflor

Photobucket
Sooo photogenic

Photobucket
Maya, Morflor's lil' sis (I wish I had a ring flash)...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Mother and daughter

Photobucket
Ate Lurlene, Railene, & Jayden



Sunset Marques Houston

0 comments.:

Archive