August 6, 2011

Chargers Fanfest '11 & some extras...

August 6th Saturday

San Diego Chargers held a Fanfest at Qualcomm Stadium. Went last year, but never got the chance to upload the photos I took 'cause my laptop was so slow and would have been so frustrating to try and go through hundreds of snaps. Had a great time chillin' and watchin' the whole practice despite the hot ass weather. I'll eventually get through last year's snaps and post'em up...



PhotobucketPulled an all-nighter on doublexp weekend & finally got to 14th prestige on Black Ops =)

Photobucket
Gotta clean my room ASAP

Photobucket
Photobucket
Gave this guy a haircut yesterday

Photobucket
Booty.

Photobucket
Philip Rivers.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jammer is my favorite Charger

Photobucket

0 comments.:

Archive