May 24, 2008

Indy 4 x 6AM Sunrise

Since my girlfriend watched Indiana Jones last night, I decided to watch it, too. So, I looked around and found it on this website and watched it this morning.

Before I watched Indy 4, I woke up like at 6 o'clock. Iono, why.. But after I went to the bathroom, I noticed the sun was rising and you could hella see it from my room. I took some snapshots upstairs in my room and outside. It took forever to make the panos but I finished. My Photoshop skills are just fine, but my camera sucks. The edges are always dark and the lighting is never right. I can never make a perfect one, but once I get my DSLR, my pictures will be hella nice! Haha. Here they are (Sony DSC-T100):

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 comments.:

Archive