May 23, 2008

Rain, rain go away.. come on another day..

Picked up my paycheck at about noon. I wasn't able wear my STFs 'cause it was pouring rain outside and I couldn't afford to get'em wet. So I wore some old jeans and I was off. When I got to the entrance ramp of I-805 from Imperial, it started to HELLA rain like crazy. When I got passed the I-94 Exit, it was rain even harder and was foggy as hell! All you could see in front of you was white. It was insane. It took me at 5 minutes to get onto I-8. Hella cars were slowing down and I took full advantage of it. After I picked up my check, I immediately canceled my plans to hit up the mall that I had planned yesterday. The rain was so unexpected.. Things got a lil' better on my way home, but it was still hard to drive in it.

Then, Auntie Lyn and Auntie Pining got a crazy ass plan to go to Perris and visit Nanay. I told them it was raining too much, but they hella convinced me to go and called Nanay to check out the weather. When we got the OK, I had to submit 'cause I didn't have anything better to do anyways. The reason(s) I didn't want to go was 'cause I had to drive, use my car, and DRIVE! I absolutely hate driving there because there are a bunch of hills and plus it was raining. On the way, the weather wasn't that bad, but it was hella traffic. It took about 2 hrs.

Once we got there, we chilled and ate food. I was playing with my niece and nephew. They're really shy and today they surprisingly wanted to play with me. Lol, sounds weird, but we had a fun time. We only got to stay there for a few hours and we had to leave 'cause Lynard's nurse was waiting for us. We said our good bye's. Drove back home. While we were at I-15, the rain just started to pour!! It hella took me by surprise and I hydroplaned! I hella panicked, but we were okay because of my awesome driving skills. Lol. Anyways, I dropped off Auntie Pining, Uncle Danny, and Mariz home. Then Auntie Lyn and I went to our home.

Photobucket

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 comments.:

Archive