September 3, 2008

Back to school Fall '08

September 2 - Tuesday

Every student should be back to school by now. How'd my first day of school go? Eh, same as usual. Nervous, tired, and HELLA bored. Traffic was pretty bad, but good thing I have a different route to getting to the best park lot around the campus.

Went to my Anthropology class and the professor seems pretty cool. She's making us work in a group; good/bad.. Good 'cause we can help with eachother, bad 'cause I'm shy. Anyways, this class looks pretty simple, so hopefully I'll get that A.

Went to Human Physiology right after and damn! Hella girls (don't worry, babe ;] Lol)! The lecture hall was packed. Luckily, I don't have to crash like I did with Microbiology. No worrying or stressing out. Phew, Dr. No seems like a great teacher; knowledgeable, thorough, and good explanations. Too bad she's not funny. I'm gonna have to put hella effort into this class i.e. more than Anatomy, O-Chem., Microbiology. But yeah, I'm looking forward to that A.

Since my Psychology class was not until 4PM, I dropped by Target to buy some notecards and printer ink, but I forgot to check the printer ink #. I was fucked, so I just bought the notecards and figured that I've got plenty 'til next week. Headed home to chill before I go back to State. That 'cause was so boring. I probably fell asleep like 5 times before I started move around to keep myself awake. From the looks of things, I should be aiming for another good grade here.




-------------------

September 3 - Wednesday

Second day of school? Psh, easy. NOT. Fuck, Astrobiology looks like an interesting class. I'm sure I'll enjoy this class until the exam rolls by. Seems pretty challenging from my first impressions (3-4 written assignments, 3 exams). I hate writing papers with a passion (love you babe) and this damn class might not count as a GE requirement (need to check with counselor).

After class, I went straight to my Human Physiology lab since it was like 1 hr after Astrobiology. Man, I think its gonna be a repeat of Microbiology, where I was an outsider having trouble. Geez, I honestly hate working with girls (only 2 guys in the lab) and like, fuck, don't ignore me! Man, hopefully it'll be a repeat performance of Microbiology (A!!!! Hehe). We're learning to take Blood Pressure; I hella suck! I gotta practice before the next lab. Only thing I like about the lab is that we don't stay the full 2hrs. 40min. Well, except for 2 labs..

Enough about school. It was a nice day today. Hot as fuck, though. Gosh, I finally got the payment from the guy who bought my PeeWees ($140 FTW!). So, I shipped out the package at the Post Office before class started. After school, I went to Albertson's to deposit the payment at Wells Fargo and bought myself a bottle of Diet Raspberry Lipton White Tea. Then I went to Carl's Jr. to buy 2 Spicy Chicken sandwiches, which were only 99 cents each FTMFW! Lol, I'm a fatass. Hella ate it while driving home. I finished the last one parked outside and didn't know Auntie Emelda was waiting outside! Hella ACKWARD!!! HAHAHAHA. Man, I though Lynard was home around, too. Hahaha.


Photobucket
Some hats I'm tryna sell...

Photobucket
Retook pictures 'cause NSB accidentally deleted mine

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

WDIWT
Photobucket

0 comments.:

Archive