October 27, 2008

The period makes its mark at the end of the story

October 27th, 2008 @ 9:59PM
The last farewell...


...goodbyes are never easy



________________

This is the moment I will always remember. It is the end of a chapter in my life that was so good to me. It has been a long time since I have felt this feeling. I know that as my life continues from now on that things will not be the same. I will take into consideration the triumphs and mistakes that I have made and learn from them. I honestly don't know how to overcome this feeling that I have or even when this pain will end. One thing that I know is that my experiences will never leave me or be forgotten. Right now begins a new opportunity to grow. This pain in my heart will fade away, but the scars will not heal easily. I must regain my purpose, my reason to continue. Will I find my happiness?...

"Looking at the moon will be different and smiles won't feel the same anymore"
-Reeve

1 comments.:

fatjodz said...

not quite sure what you're speaking of...but keep ur head up kid.

Archive