October 15, 2008

Mrs. Firefighter??

October 15 - Wednesday

It feels good to not have to worry about midterms anymore. Anyways, went to class from 11-3PM. Astrobiology is so interesting, but the material is hard to comprehend. I need to get better in Human Physiology...

Here are some pictures of the new stuff Auntie Lyn bought for her house. Geez, lemme borrow some of that money!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mmmm.. Shrimp & chicken fettucini. Its not my mom's cooking, but it'll do!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Snapped a picture of the fire just across from where we live.



WDIWT
Photobucket
Photobucket



October 14 - Tuesday

Since the PostOffice was closed on Monday, I had to ship out some stuff on Tuesday. That's no fair; we don't get Columbus Day off. Pshh, oh well. Went to class to take my final Midterm. So freakin' stressed out because of that exam and all the other ones I had taken before. Jeez, college life to so hard...

Photobucket
The best I could do with a kit lens...

1 comments.:

Ambre. said...

pretty.

Archive