November 15, 2008

So tempted to call...

November 15 - Saturday

... but it'll only be useless. I feel useless. Fuck, Princess was on my laptop & I told her not to close the window, but she forgot. Now I'm stuck trying to remember everything I wrote before. Fuck it, though. I realize that the shit that I wrote is stupid & feeling sorry for myself isn't going to help me. I have to move on because what's the point in pursuing a love that isn't there? I'm only hurting myself, while that love is gone & probably isn't coming back. I might sound angry because I am. I have to let my frustration out & this is the only way because, no disrespect to my family & friends, I came here with nothing but that someone & now that it's gone, I'm left with nothing. I love my family here, but their support is limiting & I just feel alone. I know all this ranting isn't going to help with anything important, but I have to suck up my pride & take the punches thrown at me. I have to try & put everything aside & focus on more important things instead of something that is leading my hope to a dead end. I fucking hate that destiny shit because you can't rely on it, you have to take hold of it & take action instead of not working through stress & hardship and being so weak that you believe it'll be easy to sit back and let it do the driving. Life isn't easy that's why people work hard & make sacrifices to try & ease it up, even if it just by a little.

________________

EDIT:
November 14 - Friday

Just went to class and played basketball in the afternoon. I have to study for my Midterms so I'm prolly gonna be a mole inside my room.


Looking forward to these. Just gonna wait until Midterms are over, then we'll see...


November 13 - Thursday

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Snapped my damn board; RIP

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So frustrated lately that I took all that frustration out on my beloved 6 1/2 year old board

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bow down on your knees to Canon!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
No one to high five...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm tired of school...



November 12 - Wednesday

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I want my 10-22mm already

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Boredom kills

________________

Looking to get rid of some stuff. I need cash 'cause Lynard's birthday, X-mas, & my birthday is coming up within the next 2 1/2 months...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pics should be up after I'm done with Midterms... maybe sooner if I can't focus on studying

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I like this picture for some reason

0 comments.:

Archive