December 18, 2008

"And now all I can do is smile...

...and fade into the background."

I get to relax a little now that I'm through with Final Exams. This year isn't ending the way I wanted it to. Everything in my life seems to be spiraling out of control and it looks like it isn't getting any better...
____________

December 18th - Thursday

Happy Birthday, Perry. I hope you're reading this...


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



This is a very hard goodbye. I will miss these dearly...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments.:

Archive