December 20, 2008

Happy Birthday, Auntie Zeny!

Photobucket

Went shopping for shoes with Auntie Lyn & Mariz. Auntie Lyn saw these pair of sneakers in Footlocker at Horton Plaza, but something happened & she didn't get to buy'em. So we walked around Plaza Bonita. Afterwards, went grocery shopping & ate lunch at Carl's Jr. Since it is Auntie Zeny's birthday today, Mariz & I chilled at her house for awhile. The freakin' hill in the backyard was wet & our shoes got muddy. Had to walk the long way home. Lol. I can't wait for after Christmas. Man, I'm so lonely & miserable. I honestly feel like I'm going crazy. I hope my troubling mind can relax in the coming weeks....
____________

December 20th - Saturday


Photobucket
Photobucket

Purple? Coincidence? I think not..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Bingo! Too bad they didn't have her size...

Photobucket
[sarcasm]What a great name for a bakery[/sarcam]

Photobucket

I can't land kickflips anymore...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This bum...

Photobucket

Day 1 - 12/10/08

They've stretched slightly but given it's only been over a week, it's pretty fast. I love the fit. My only dislike is the knee bulge.

Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments.:

Archive