January 20, 2009

Part deux

Gotta practice more in dark situations. I'm gonna hopefully get better for my birthday, Justin's birthday, & my cousin's wedding. I'll eventually get the same results as those club photographer, but will I get the same quality?...
___________

January 19th - Monday night

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Please excuse the horrible selfportrait. Toby was busy & I needed to practice.
Not quite the result I was looking for. I really need a haircut...


My weak ass HDRs:
Photobucket
Photobucket





January 20th - Tuesday

Hella missed Pres. Obama's inaugural speech. Things to do today:
  • Wash/clean car
  • Haircut
  • Buy school supplies
  • Turn in timecard
Photobucket
Lynard skipped school to go to an appointment...

Photobucket
Photobucket

Some more ugly HDRs:
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments.:

Archive