January 19, 2009

"You’re so beautiful...

Worth a listen
Akon -
Beautiful (remix)
...so damn beautiful."
____________

January 19th - Monday

Classes start this Thursday & just 12 days away for the other thing. Gotta keep busy; wash my car, clean up my room, play basketball, etc. Anything to calm my mind...

Photobucket
UPS hella delayed the delivery of my package. Should have gotten it Friday, but hey, at least I have it now...

Photobucket
Finally...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Lens distortion makes me look weird

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Can you tell my mirror is dirty...


Test shots featuring my 50mm f1.4:
Photobucket
Photobucket
22mm

Photobucket
20mm

Photobucket
17mm

Photobucket
14mm

Photobucket
12mm

Photobucket
10mm


Comparison shots:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Pretty satisfied with my pickup...

Photobucket
Always listening to my playlist...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Views from my bedroom window:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I don't have to do panoramics of my room anymore...

Played with my new toy:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Some of Toby's work...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Gonna shoot some more pictures, especially experiment with the flash...

0 comments.:

Archive