January 29, 2009

"With you is where I'd rather be...

Worth a listen
Brandy -
Long distance
...but we're stuck where we are."
____________

January 28th - Wednesday

Happy Birthday, Papa.
Just went to class in the morning & afternoon. Bought all the textbooks I need for this semester. All my classes seem very interesting & hopefully I'll get straight A's this semester! Lol, jk. It's fk cold in the morning...

Photobucket
Uncle Ernie bought a new computer

Photobucket
Finally glad to be able to secure our wireless router!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Good thing my mom remembered to mail it to me; hella forgot it last time I was home...

Photobucket
Photobucket
I love & miss my mom...

Photobucket
Pansit! Too bad my papa didn't get to taste it

Photobucket
I love my lens!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
A sh*tload to read by the end of this week...




January 29th - Thursday

2 more days! Hehe. Anyways, the SuperBowl is coming up this Sunday. This is year is just like every year, I will watch for the commercials. I heard PETA had their commercial banned. See why, lol...


Link: http://www.youtube.com/user/hotforpeta

WDRWT
Photobucket
Photobucket
Probably one of the last times I'm gonna wear these before storing them away...

0 comments.:

Archive