February 1, 2009

"Play me a song about heartache...

Worth a listen
Brandy -
Piano man
...I promise I can sing every word."

After seeing my blog somewhere else besides my laptop, I realized that I need a new layout & format for everything. Geez, I thought one of my problems was over. I guess not...
____________

January 30th - Friday

Got up pretty early to finish an assignment online for one of my classes. Picked up Toby to chill in Chula Vista for pretty much the whole day. A very satisfying last day of being 20y/o, IMO...


Photobucket
Lynard's growing up into a young man..

Photobucket
77mm cap

Photobucket
Lynard's room is so NICE!!!


BestBuy is always a great place to chill:
Photobucket
Toby loves playing with long, black things HAHAHA..

Photobucket
My next birthday present (next year of course)..

Photobucket
Touch screen monitor?!

Photobucket
Chillin' with no movie..



Boredom while walking around Otay Ranch Mall:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Some random guy at the mall that asked me to take a picture of him, lol..

Photobucket
Nothing better than bottomless hot chocolate on a cold chilly night..

Photobucket
GrandSlam FTW! Toby's face is hella funny. Props to Kuya Ryan for the great service!

Photobucket
Yeah, I know. I broke one of my New Year's Resolutions..

Photobucket
Shh! It's a surprise!!

0 comments.:

Archive