March 30, 2009

"6's or new jacks, whatever you ask for...

Tydis - My lady
...only if you were my lady."

Follow me on Twitter =X
____________

March 28th - Saturday

What a way to spend a beautiful Saturday. Survived a 12hr shift that left me on a bad mood...



March 29th - Sunday

Church, Lola, tacoshop, then Outlet...

Photobucket
Looks are deceiving


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I WANT!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The most convenient taco shop near me

Photobucket
Photobucket
Failed panning attempt

Photobucket
Photobucket
Carne asada, salsa, fries, hella calories = California Burrito.

Photobucket
then the weather turns bad...

Photobucket
On the way to Las Americas Outlet near the border

Photobucket
Nice price but all the size were worn & creased up already

Photobucket
I don't think it's worth that much but I'd rock'em

Photobucket
Should have gotten iced tea...

Photobucket

WDRWT
Photobucket

0 comments.:

Archive