April 1, 2009

"I wanna be right here to make sure your tears don't form a river...

Dream - I'm not okay
...I'm gonna be right here until your vision becomes clearer."
____________

March 31st - Tuesday

Spring break started last Thursday and now March has ended. The past 31 days have been very productive for me as I continually tried my best to occupy myself and stay busy. The month of March has treated me well, but the past few days have been tough and I've been feeling pretty depressed. I guess this just means I need to get out of this house! Too bad I'm not driving home for break. I'm so homesick...

Photobucket
David T. Garcia III; Lol ("Tayong Dalawa" for you TFC subscribers)


Photobucket
Lynard came home with his ROTC uniform

Photobucket


304292803
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
C&C, please?


Photobucket
Berry Tart&Tangy Yogurt looks yummy...

Photobucket
Cookies doughn't you want some

Photobucket
Toby is a beast...

Photobucket
...like a gorilla? lol

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Gotta have it is way too much...
Photobucket
Euclid/Market

0 comments.:

Archive