May 26, 2009

"Go hard today, can’t worry about the past...

...'cause that was yesterday, I'ma put it on the line 'cause its my time."

May 20th Wednesday
Part 1. Slept over at Peter's house so that once I got service done on my Civic in Poway, we can just head out to the Bay without driving back and forth to San Diego before our trip. 7 long hours on the road. Got home in the Bay around 5 and had some well deserved rest. Then I took my cousin to Santana Row and took some pictures. Peter snapped all of these, so if they're not fk crisp & nice, you know why. LOL, jk. But anyways, we headed to a hookah lounge in Downtown San Jose & hella chilled. Very good end to our first day in the Bay.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



Fabolous My time

0 comments.:

Archive