May 15, 2009

"She go to work & school...

...she’s a good woman she do what she gotta do."

May 14th Thursday
No more classes, just a Final on Monday & a take-home Final due before the 21st. Taking this time to relax and have no worries.

Balled at Embarcadero Park with my cousin. Fk, so the parking there has meters and I put in a few coins. Glancing over to my car while we were playing one-on-one, I see this yellow piece of paper and I'm wondering what it is. So Peter walks over and fk says its a ticket. Damnit, so I've got this $25 fine I gotta pay. That's like one paycheck for me, lol. Fo'reel, though. But enough of the whining. Left after we finished our game.

Took a longg nap since I didn't get much sleep the night before. Everyone in the house was gonna go to Coronado, so I decided to tag along...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



Panoramics will be up tomorrow...


Chris j Don't need no man

0 comments.:

Archive