May 13, 2009

"I can't keep wondering around so I...

...just took my heart up off the plate."

May 13th Wednesday
Last day of classes today. Glad to be finally over with these boring classes that I don't fk need. Sold back two of my textbooks but found out that I only got paid for one of them. Fk. Should have done it after my final 'cause I was in a hurry and didn't notice. Mann, I lost out on $42. That's gas money from here to back home. Can't wait for next week 'cause I'll be home and I'm taking my cousin with me. So if anything is going on up in the Bay, let me know!

Photobucket
Studying a few hours before the exam is a BAD habit

Photobucket
Old people like to fk, too. Lol.

Photobucket
Procrastinating

Photobucket
Photobucket
Sneakpeak.

Photobucket Photobucket
Meguhh & Rukkus. Addicted to this app.



J-lie Forever

0 comments.:

Archive