May 11, 2009

"Tryin' to pay you back for all the stress that I caused...

...and always be there to give you whatever you want."

May 10th Sunday
Happy Mother's Day! Kinda sad I couldn't celebrate it with my mom. Mann, I love and miss my mom. Hella thankful to have my mom 'cause I know she's better than yours. Lol, jk. But fo'reel. My mom is probably the strongest person I know. Single mother struggling to raise her child is probably the most difficult thing for someone to do and I'm grateful that she had put my needs before her own. One thing that I know for sure is that she's my inspiration to do well in not only school, but with life in general because my mom is an awesome person and she deserves to be happy. Call me a mama's boy, but I love my mom. She's the reason why I've made it so far and helped me become the person I am. I love you, Mom. See you in 2 weeks =]

Anyways, today we went to church and then visited Lola. Afterwards, drove to Coronado thinking that we would be spending the day there, but instead just drove through to Imperial Beach and ate at a Chinese restaurant. Went home, then pasted out on my bed. Pretty chill Mother's Day. Hopefully, I get to finish my Mother's Day presents by the end of the week...


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
On Coronado Bridge

Photobucket
Photobucket
San Diego Bay

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yummy

Photobucket
Photobucket
Would have rather gone to IHOP

Photobucket
Fail?

Photobucket
Photobucket


Nelly Luven me

0 comments.:

Archive