June 2, 2009

"I get so much p*ssy...

...I can guess your panty size."

May 30th Saturday
Slacking off with my blog, sorry. Went to Peter's friend's potluck party in Point Loma then headed to Eastlake High School for a dance performance that my cousin's homie was a part of and went to eat at Sushiya afterwards. Pretty chill Saturday...

EDITED: There, fk happy now? Lol, when the camera's out, except to be in my blog. Have a nice day =]

Photobucket
Eastlake High School Dance Company

Photobucket
At Sushiya

Photobucket
Late night yogurt craving...

May 31st Sunday
Church, Lola, Fry's Electronics, Target, and Jack in the box. Had to buy a new laptop cooler at Fry's 'cause I lost the USB thing from my old one. AHH! Damnit...

Photobucket
I love Lynard's smile =]

WDRWT
Photobucket

Trey songz Medley

0 comments.:

Archive