May 26, 2009

"I can do it good, treat you real nice...

...especially with those heels on to set it off right."

May 24th Sunday
Part cinco. Ate at Ariake on El Camino with my mom & cousin. Good food, man. I definitely wouldn't mind going back to eat there again. Umm, afterwards, Peter & I drove up to Berkeley to visit his homie, Binly. Street Fighter, Frisco, House of Curry, Emeryville AMC, chillin'/freestylin'. Lol. Star Trek was the shii. Great movie. Props to Binly for takin' care of us up in Berkeley!

Photobucket
Fillmore Street, I think?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Haight.

Photobucket
Parking was the worst.

Photobucket


May 25th Monday
Headed back to Sunnyvale. KFC with my mommy to try out the grilled chicken. It was hella tasty! MMMmmm, I'm so hungry right now. Anyways! After resting for a few hours, said bye to my mom and we drove back to San Diego in like 6 1/2 hrs. Feels great to be sleeping on a bed instead of the floor. Back to reality!


Slim Heels on

0 comments.:

Archive