June 23, 2009

"Now when I thnk back the days you were mine...

...oh how I wish I can flip a switch to turn back the hands of time."

June 20th
Saturday
Part 1. Was in the Bay around 7AM, fell asleep, then headed to Raji/Pauline's party. Good to see everyone since I didn't get the chance the last time I came back home. Hella food, the Indian food was so good! Umm, Congrats to all the classes of '09!

Photobucket
Michelle & Raji

Photobucket
My mom is so white

Photobucket
Ebony & Ivory, lol

Photobucket
I admit, I'm jealous of Pauline's Hello Kitty necklace

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
hahaha

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sandwich.

Photobucket
Homie since 1st grade.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Envious =[

Photobucket


Ryan leslie How it was suppose to be

0 comments.:

Archive