August 25, 2009

"What can I do, what do I say...

...you took my forever & ever away."

August 22nd Saturday
Hung over. Jagermeister & Monster all night last night 'til 2-3am. Xbox live & just straight up chillin' under the moonlight.

Photobucket
My go-to...



August 23rd Sunday
My baby niece is 6 months old! She's hella growing!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Chubby...

Photobucket
She got hot wax on her nail & cried in pain 'cause she reached for the candles...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Big difference when she was just a month old...

Photobucket
Yuuuuuupppp!



August 24th Monday
Happy Birthday, Princess! Sorry I didn't get to greet you in-person. Enjoy the bday cash =]

Photobucket
Dirtyass lens...

Photobucket
I'm in need of a haircut & someone that can line me up...



J-lie Forever

0 comments.:

Archive