October 22, 2008

Should be happy...

October 22 - Wednesday

I can't believe it was exactly one year since the horrible wildfire incident here in SoCal. Glad we got one week off, but sad that people's homes were burning because of the fires. Well, today seems like its repeating again. I should feel good that my girlfriend and I have been together for 3 years & 2 months. Long distance relationships are so difficult to handle. When you feel like talking to them, its the wrong timing and their busy and vice versa. You go through the whole day thinkin' if they're thinkin' about you and wondering if they'll call or waiting for a phonecall as an indication that they were thinking of you (vice versa). It sucks hairy balls...

Anyways, on a lighter note.. I'm hoping that by or before November 7th, I could get the following things for my XTi. I should get'em while the price is low 'cause you never know when they'll bring up the price. My thinking is that by November 7th, the paycheck I'll receive will be enough to get all 4 of them, but if I'm going to get it by then, then I might as well get'em 'cause I still end up with the same amount left over in my bankaccount. Iono, I still have to think about it more. Hopefully I can decide soon...



Gonna wait for the extra battery prolly 'til BLACK FRIDAY... And maybe some AA batteries for the Flash.

0 comments.:

Archive