October 20, 2008

Slower internet

October 20 -Monday

Dammnit.. Freakin' internet is hella slower now 'cause I had to move the main computer from Mariz's room to Auntie Lyn's master bedroom. Man, it hella sucks. I was trying to watch I Love Betty La Fea online and I couldn't get through it all the way. Freakin' A!!! Hate this, fo'reel.. With a PASSION!!! Didn't get much done today. I finally started my workout routine in the morning: M = Work on upper body; W = Work the abs/legs; and F = Combination of both. I have no problems with cardio or whatever. Basketball/Skateboarding will do. Anyways, got some catching up to do with schoolwork. Oh, yeah! Chargers need to do something about a lot of things. First, more snaps for Sproles! Second, BLITZ BLITZ BLITZ!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


EDIT:

October 19 -Sunday

The girlfriend's birthday is today. Anyways, went to church in the afternoon and dropped to visit Lola. Visited my Uncle's house but noone was home. Then everyone got hungry, so we went to Otay at that mall there. Ate a Cheesecake Factory since Mariz hasn't been there. Walked over to the Apple Store and Mariz bought herself an iPod touch. So lucky. Then went to Auntie Deng's house and I went to work. Pretty boring day...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments.:

Archive