April 2, 2009

"I refuse to move from this spot ...

Ne-yo - Waiting
...until i feel your heart pressed against mine again."

Love this song. Once I heard it, it went straight to my iPhone.
____________

April 2nd - Thursday

Had a few problems going to sleep the other night & this keep me up for some time. Happened again last night & thought I'd finish it. It's stupid, I know.....

I wake up in the middle of the night
Change position & turn to my right
Stare at the empty space by the side of me
& picture you sleepin' right there next to me...

I swear it feels so real, noting else like it
I feel stupid fallin' for my mind's tricks
As if i'd get to hear your ringtone
That would ring to my favorite song
To only leave me disappointed & distraught
Of the idea of you havin' at least one thought
Of me like every night since the day
You & i decided to part our ways

Laying here lookin' up at the ceiling
Draws out all of my feelings
& i can sense the tears rollin' off my cheeks
I don't know if i can go on for another week
'cause its eatin' away the tissue in my heart
When i realize that distance tore us apart
Should have known it from the start
Confident the strength of my love
would see us through the dark...



Attended a Baptism class since Ate Joy just recently added Toby and I as Godparents for Alyssa. So far, my godchildren are my cousin's baby in the Philippines (I think?), Alyssa Joy, and another one coming this Fall. Geez, I'm getting old. Hopefully I get to go to Las Vegas with everyone after the Christening next weekend...

Photobucket
Crappy weather today, reminds me of the Bay

Photobucket
Finally rode in Mariz's new car

Photobucket
Not a single patch of blue sky...

Photobucket
Vaqueros > Alanberto's

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Chillin' at Starbucks

Photobucket
Photobucket
Venti Hot Chocolate; yummy =]

0 comments.:

Archive