May 26, 2009

"Just a simple man, need a simple girl...

...I don't need no confusion in my world."

May 23rd Saturday
Part quatro. Chilled again at Irvine's place. Had my camera with me, so I have a lot of pictures! Yay! Anyways, watched Step-Brothers and played Wii. "Let's give them something to talk about..." lol, Will Ferrell is the best! Pretty much everyone has credit for all the pictures. I need to get a job as a damn photographer at clubs. Anyone hiring?!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Should be happy to be on my blog

Photobucket
Photobucket
I made it onto my own blog, hehe

Photobucket
Photobucket
Wtf.

Photobucket
That's how you do it

Photobucket
Ate Jocelyn couldn't figure it out

Photobucket
See!

Photobucket
Not again

Photobucket
You knew what was going to happen, lol

Photobucket
Peter's shii

Photobucket
lol

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Wrong focus point, but Irvine's hand looks sharp, no homo

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hehe, can't hide from me!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Someone took a picture behind me [ -.- ];;;;


Ron browz Whats flow

0 comments.:

Archive