December 3, 2009

"Hey gorgeous, um I mean flawless...

...well that's what you are, how I see it is how I call it."

December 3rd Wednesday
Ordered a wireless keyboard on Saturday and got it shipped quick. Its awesome, I don't need to stay on my laptop keyboard and it feels more comfortable to type on. I've got a desktop feel now and it's easier to edit pictures. Last layout was plain and dull, so I went back to my old one.

Some videos that took forever to upload...



Bedrock Young Money


Bored

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Fairly thin, it's about the same height as my laptop

Photobucket
It's pretty light as well

Photobucket
A small fan for my intercooling system 'cause it overheats and shuts down

Photobucket
Can't wait for a PS3

0 comments.:

Archive